Judiciary Authorizes Video/Audio Access During COVID-19 Pandemic: In order to address health and safety concerns in federal courthouses and courtrooms, the Judicial Conference of the United States has temporarily approved the use of video and teleconferencing ..
everything needed for remote voxolom setup, including 2-line service, 2 HD Telephones with headset port, cables for voxolom connection, network switch for home/remote office device connectivity and power/surge protector. Telephones are shipped pre-configured to user account.
available 24/7, technical support is available should you need assistance with getting your TIP@Home components connected, and setup for use.
same say shipping for orders received by 3pm CST. overnight shipping available to most domestic U.S. addresses.
includes everything needed for remote voxolom setup, including 2-line telephone service, 2 HD Telephones with headset port, headset cables for voxolom connections, network switch for home/remote office device connectivity and power/surge protector. Telephones are shipped pre-configured to user account. Price includes applicable sales tax and standard shipping (2-5 days to most domestic U.S. addresses)
per month charge for 2 line telephone service. includes toll-free calling to domestic U.S.
delivered by 2nd business day
delivered by next business day
Simplified video conferencing and messaging
web-based video conferencing with real-time messaging and content sharing.
- 8 inch (1280 x 800) capacitive adjustable touchscreen
- 1080p@30 full HD video
- Runs Android 7.1
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.2
- Built-in dual band 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac)
- USB 2.0 port for USB headset, media and storage applications
- Standard HDMI output for monitor connection
- Up to 3-party video conferencing
- Up to 5-party video/audio mixed conferencing • PoE support
- 1080p Full-HD video,
- up to 9-way video conferences,
- support for 3 monitor outputs through 3 HDMI outputs
- PTZ camera with 12x zoom
- can be installed in three simple steps
- Plug and Play connection to Grandstream's IPVideoTalk service
- supports most SIP and H.323 video conferencing platforms
* services are billed monthly and require an active VOIPx3 account
VOIPx3’s mirrored, fully redundant data centers route calls quickly and efficiently, for high-quality, high-availability communications.
Data centers located in Dallas, New York and Las Vegas provide high reliability and disaster resilience.
Seven layers of security: VOIPx3 gives you added peace of mind by instituting robust security measures at every level of our architecture and processes.